Mailing List Archive

SA mailing list question (sorry)
Hi,

Sorry to send 'administrative' list question here but I am a bit
confused. Maybe somebody can help me.

When I first got onto the list on the WWW, I posted a message from a
HTML form there but then I got a message from Gmane Autoauthorizer
that to make this message go to the list I need to subscribe.
The message also suggested that after having subscribed I can
send a "set nomail" command to spamassassin-users-request
in order not to get all the posts by mail but still be able to post myself.
It would be my preferred method - to browse list archive on WWW and
occasionally post by e-mail.

When I, however, got subscription confirmation from spamassassin-users
with some info about the list, such a possibility (set nomail) was not
listed. Also, a messages sent to spamassassin-users-request as suggested
by Gmane bounced back as not recognized.

I guess something changed and Gmane is not up-to-date with it.
Any hints would be appreciated,

regards, Michal.

--
Michal Szymanski (msz@astrouw.edu.pl)
Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND