Mailing List Archive

Ebay spam?
Anyone notice today the amount of LEGIT ebay spam? What the hell are they
doing? Looks like they are emailing every member and promoting the BUYNOW
feature. WTF?

They have this disclaimer:
"
eBay sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences
indicate that you want to receive information about Special Promotions,
Offers and Events.
"

But all it does is promote the BUYNOW feature! No special what so ever. All
links are legit. I'm going to inform all my lusers to change their email
prefs for ebay. Just more useless HTML email traffic.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin