Mailing List Archive

Spam Assassin exiting badly (was Re: what is a -25 failure)
On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 07:27:38AM -0500, Sean Dague wrote:
> Starting sometime last night I am now getting the following in my
> .procmaillog every time spamassassin tries to be invoked.
>
> procmail: Program failure (-25) of "spamassassin"
> procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
> From spamassassin-users-return-352-sean=dague.net@incubator.apache.org Thu
> Feb 5 07:21:59 2004
> Subject: Last bit of text/html
> Folder: lists/spamassassin-users
> 3778
>
> Which means SA seems to no longer be working. Can anyone point me to a
> solution to this problem?

Replying to my own post to add more info. If I run spamassassin with -D it
works, if I take out the debugging statement it throws a -25 error on every
request. This is SA 2.63, Perl 5.8.0, on Mandrake Linux 9.1. And it just
started happening in the last 24 hours. :(

Any help here would be appreciated. I couldn't even find a reference to -25
anywhere in the SA code... so I have no idea what would be causing this. :(

-Sean

Sean Dague Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net Linux Users Group
http://dague.net http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors