Thanks,
Andy.

--
o _ _ _
------- __o __o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_) -o)
----- _`\<,_ _`\<,_ _>(_) (_)/<_ \_| \ _|/' \/ /\\
---- (_)/ (_) (_)/ (_) (_) (_) (_) (_)' _\o_ _\_v
Faith manages. Hope sustains. Love endures.
Re: sa-learn removes SpamAssassin markup? [ In reply to ]
At Thu Feb 5 13:17:27 2004, Andy Spiegl wrote:

> The manpage for sa-learn says:
> Messages learnt as spam will have SpamAssassin markup removed, on the fly.
>
> Is this true for the new mime-attachments style, too?

Yes.

> I am wondering because the manpage for spamassassin says:
> -d, --remove-markup Remove spam reports from a message
> but it only removes the headerlines. So if sa-learn is using the same
> method for removal I'd be training my Bayes filter with the report message
> of spamassassin instead of only the original message which is in the
> attachment, right?

On my system, "-d" does remove all the markup, including converting
the attachment back to be the main body of the mail. Which version of
SA are you running?

Martin
--
Martin Radford | "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_
martin@zamenhof.demon.co.uk | men just upload their important stuff -o)
Re: sa-learn removes SpamAssassin markup? [ In reply to ]
Hi Martin,

> On my system, "-d" does remove all the markup, including converting
> the attachment back to be the main body of the mail. Which version of
> SA are you running?
2.63 and I can't reproduce it anymore. Strange!
Well, at least it's working now. :-)

Thanks for your answer,
Andy.

--