Mailing List Archive

Razor url changed again?
Did the Razor URL change again? My times have jumped to 10-15 seconds per
message. This happened last time Razor made a change.

--Mike
Re: Razor url changed again? [ In reply to ]
At 06:50 AM 2/5/2004, MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:

>Did the Razor URL change again? My times have jumped to 10-15 seconds per
>message. This happened last time Razor made a change.

URL? razor's not web based afaik :)

my razor-check seems to currently be using tension.cloudmark.com. Tension
and Thrill and Anxiety all seem to have had their SRL changed recently (ie:
since feb 1).

When in doubt, run a razor-admin --discover to update your server list and
priorities. It could be that one of the high-priority servers went down a
day or two ago and others were boosted up to step in.