Sandviksgatan 18
972 36 Luleå
Sweden

e. oj@interact.se
t. +46 920 88803
f. +46 920 88399
m. +46 70 5465339

www.interact.se
RE: Flooded by returned mail [ In reply to ]
Yeah. It's called joejobbing or joe jobbing.

Best way to deal with it is to drop those emails on the floor at your
gateway server.

If you're running postfix for your mail gateway, check the list archives
from Tuesday of this week for how to handle this. There are messages with
'joe jobbing' in the subject line that show what to set up.

HTH,

Kurt