Mailing List Archive

these are getting thru
this is the first time spamassassin has let anything tru for me.

it is since i changed from procmail to sendmail/spamass-milter, but I
don't know if that's the cause or if its a new stealth spam.

please see

http://dev.genestate.com/debug/fn1.txt
http://dev.genestate.com/debug/fn2.txt
http://dev.genestate.com/debug/fn3.txt
http://dev.genestate.com/debug/fn4.txt
http://dev.genestate.com/debug/fn5.txt

some of them seem to include a spamassassin report (bottom) from my machine
but with different scores to the report in the headers. i have no clue what
is going on now :)

thanks in advance.

--
A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.

Yes, of course it's the right cabl [le0: NO CARRIER]
these are getting thru [ In reply to ]
Hi, I didn't get a response last time this was posted so here
we go again :)

I seem to be getting spam thru which has an older-style report in the header
(as well as my newer one) and some sort of spamassassin report tacked onto the
end.

I have recently changed my mail setup so this could be related. I do not think
this is the case tho as not all mail is getting changed like this and the report
attached has different scores/hits than my report in the header.

It seems to be making the mails just slip through.

Samples are found here:

http://dev.genestate.com/debug/spam/