If you need a sample, hit up google groups - I'd provide one but users
scream & delete them faster than I can collect them. =/

Thanks!
Re: wominfo.net [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 05:50:20PM -0800, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> These morons..
>
> http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/wordofmouth.asp
>
> Snopes has debunked them as scammers, basically.
>
> I tried making a body rule to tag anything containing wominfo.net as
> spam but failed miserably..
>
> Any chance someone coulc whip one up really quick? :)
>
> If you need a sample, hit up google groups - I'd provide one but users
> scream & delete them faster than I can collect them. =/
>
> Thanks!

These three lines in my ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs have done the job
rather well:

blacklist_from *@wordofmouth*
blacklist_from *@word-of-mouth-connection.org
blacklist_from *@womexch.info

Bob McClure, Jr. Bobcat Open Systems, Inc.
robertmcclure@earthlink.net http://www.bobcatos.com
Eternity is a long time to think about what you should have done.