Mailing List Archive

price less
Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Colocation
Customer List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company
URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, and Specialty
(Revenue and Employee).

Please let me know your target geography so that I will get back to you
with the counts, Pricing, and more information.

Regards,

Sarah

Marketing Executive

spamasssin tag

SPF_HELO_NONE,SPF_PASS autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=4.0.0

maybe time for a new job without any urls ?
Re: price less [ In reply to ]
There are similar mailings for other kinds of "customers". MongoDB
customers, MariaDB Users, SugarCRM users, Unix Software users.

I have a bunch of rules against them. If I send samples they won't make
it through our filters.