Mailing List Archive

ToCc Header operations
SA: 3.4.6

The Header ToCc test doesn't seem to accept :name and :addr modifiers.

Is that how this function operates?

Thanks,

-- Jared Hall
Re: ToCc Header operations [ In reply to ]
I don't really know. Is there an example rule and I'll check the code.
--
Kevin A. McGrail
Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: ToCc Header operations [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 08:31:41AM -0500, Jared Hall wrote:
> SA: 3.4.6
>
> The Header ToCc test doesn't seem to accept :name and :addr modifiers.
>
> Is that how this function operates?

It should accept it just fine. But in 3.4 :addr or :name can only return
results of first email. So it makes no sense to use with ToCc, as it's
basically always the same as To.