--
Grant. . . .
unix || die
RE: Facepalm [ In reply to ]
> I accidentally forwarded one (or more) messages to the SpamAssassin
> mailing list which I meant to forward to SpamCop. High-latency remote
> control, address prefix collision, and lack of sleep are contributing
> factors.
>
> I will update address books to reduce likelihood of collisions in the
> future.
>
> To those that asked if I was mentally ill, I don’t think so. Rather I
> think this was an honest mistake. All be it one with considerable egg on
> my face. Also, please reframe from as hominem attacks as they are
> unnecessary.

You should be including a bitcoin address, so we can buy you a coffee!!!! ;)
Re: Facepalm [ In reply to ]
On 20221124 00:42:22, Marc wrote:
>> I accidentally forwarded one (or more) messages to the SpamAssassin
>> mailing list which I meant to forward to SpamCop. High-latency remote
>> control, address prefix collision, and lack of sleep are contributing
>> factors.
>>
>> I will update address books to reduce likelihood of collisions in the
>> future.
>>
>> To those that asked if I was mentally ill, I don’t think so. Rather I
>> think this was an honest mistake. All be it one with considerable egg on
>> my face. Also, please reframe from as hominem attacks as they are
>> unnecessary.
> You should be including a bitcoin address, so we can buy you a coffee!!!! ;)

Past a certain point more coffee means you are sleeping with your eyes wide
open. Somebody needs to purchase an extra hour or two per day. Personally I'd
love it if the Earth had about a  30 to 32 hour day. But, then, I'm probably not
really an Earthie.

{^_-}