things:
2.2 SB_GIF_AND_NO_URIS No description available.

What is the meaning of that. I can try to make the sender better
formatted e-mails to circumvent this, but then I have to understand
what is happening here.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer
Re: What does SB_GIF_AND_NO_URIS mean [ In reply to ]
On 06.08.22 13:30, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>I got a legitimate e-mail that got into spam because of beside other
>things:
> 2.2 SB_GIF_AND_NO_URIS No description available.
>
>What is the meaning of that. I can try to make the sender better
>formatted e-mails to circumvent this, but then I have to understand
>what is happening here.

72_active.cf:meta SB_GIF_AND_NO_URIS (__GIF_ATTACH&&!__HAS_ANY_URI&&!__HAS_ANY_EMAIL)

72_active.cf:uri __HAS_ANY_URI /^\w+:\/\//

72_active.cf:mimeheader __GIF_ATTACH Content-Type =~ /^image\/gif\b/i

72_active.cf:body __HAS_ANY_EMAIL /\w@\S+\.\w/

.. there's atachment of type image/gif but the body does not
contain any URI containing :// nor any e-mail address.

Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901