Mailing List Archive

My emails are blocked when I ask for help (murder!) In need help!
Hello

I'm asking for help online when I'm being murdered!

Police investigation showed there are people who want to murder me and hospital gives me experimental toxic treatment without reason. I cannot survive this treatment.

When I ask for help online using emails spam systems are blocking me from asking for help.

1) spam blocking systems admins are supporting my murder when they block me from asking for help. They act like criminals?

2) I don't do commercial email but only ask for help so it is not even spam. (in many legislations you can even do some crimes to stop murder)

3) spam systems seem to support murder because they claim spamming is serious crime and you cannot even tell you are being murdered!

Anybody here who want to help me?

I'm Scientist and Analyst and my brother is a lawyer. I have worked with executives in many companies and in research institutions.

Tomas Ukkonen, M.Sc.

Novel Insight
Re: My emails are blocked when I ask for help (murder!) In need help! [ In reply to ]
On 2022-07-13 at 09:08:23 UTC-0400 (Wed, 13 Jul 2022 16:08:23 +0300)
Tomas Ukkonen <tomas.ukkonen@matrix-movie.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Hello
>
> I'm asking for help online when I'm being murdered!

Hyperbole is not your friend.

This list is NOT a general support forum. It is specifically for users
of the Apache Software Foundation's SpamAssassin software, an open
source Perl framework designed to classify email as 'spam' or 'ham'
(i.e. NOT spam) based on a mix of techniques including purely local
rules.

If any of that is new information for you, it is unlikely that you can
get help here.

> Police investigation showed there are people who want to murder me and
> hospital gives
> me experimental toxic treatment without reason. I cannot survive
> this treatment.

No one on this mailing list can solve that problem. It seems that your
local police would be your best avenue for help with a murde3r in
progress, particularly if they have recognized the crime as real.

> When I ask for help online using emails spam systems are blocking
> me from asking for help.

Please provide an example that shows relevance to ASF SpamAssassin. No
one on this mailing list can help you with supposed improper blocking if
you don't provide a specific detailed example: a full message that was
rejected and whatever rejection message you received. If SpamAssassin
was not involved in the rejection, all we can do is sympathize and wish
you good luck.

> 1) spam blocking systems admins are supporting my murder when they
> block me from asking for help. They act like criminals?

Hyperbole is not your friend.

The majority of people reading this mailing list are sysadmins who put a
great deal of care into how they handle email, with our greatest concern
being the risk of "false positive" classifications that prevent wanted
mail (ham) from reaching our users. No one wants that to happen and we
largely can't know when it happens unless users tell us. Mail sysadmins
do not look at our users' email unless our users ask us to.

Under most civilized jurisdictions, criminal liability requires
knowledge of a crime and some form of criminal intent in enabling that
crime. It would be absurd to blame sysadmins for mail rejections that we
do not specifically know of, related to a crime which we do not know
anything about, even its existence.

> 2) I don't do commercial email but only ask for help so it is not even
> spam.

The most widely accepted definitions of 'spam' amongst people running
mail systems do not require commerciality. My favorite shorthand has
always been that spam is "unsolicited bulk email." The details of what
that means can be a bit arcane but what it boils down to is that if my
direct users did not ask for your email and your email is not
specifically written for particular human readers by a human author who
selected the recipients thoughtfully, it is almost certainly spam.

I can't say whether your email is properly spam because I have no idea
how you selected your recipients. However, SpamAssassin has a large
collection of tests for mail which it can *correlate* to messages being
spam (or ham) and while it cannot determine sender intent, it can make
very good guesses based on patterns in content and mechanisms of
constyructiuon and transport.

> (in many legislations you can even do some crimes to stop murder)

Yes, but no one is required to assist your bad behavior to stop a murder
that only you know about.

> 3) spam systems seem to support murder because they claim spamming is
> serious crime and you cannot even tell you are being murdered!

Hyperbole is not your friend.

Spam, broadly defined as above (UBE,) has been instrumental in many
crimes including (at least) negligent homicide. Spam is used to transmit
fraud, propaganda, and malware.

Whether or not you receive notice of your mail being blocked is a local
choice by whoever is blocking it (and/or possibly your own choice of
tools and providers.) SpamAssassin does not itself accept, reject, or
specially route mail based on its classification, it only informs the
MTA (or other mail handling software that calls SA) of ther
classification.

> Anybody here who want to help me?

Why would we? You've labeled us as accessories to murder. You've posted
a hyperbolic screed here in bad HTML making a lot of claim s with
absolutely zero evidence.

Hyperbole is NOT YOUR FRIEND!

> I'm Scientist and Analyst and my brother is a lawyer. I have worked
> with executives in many companies and in research institutions.

We have an idiomatic saying in the USA: WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DOO!

Your credentials are irrelevant, as are your brother's.

You have not shown a scientific or analytic approach to your problem and
it appears that you have not utilized your presumably friendly lawyer
brother to advise you on how to solve your problems in this realm as
they may relate to the law.

You should.

--
Bill Cole