Mailing List Archive

getting waring from spamassassin.apache.org
Yesterdax i got a waring, because of a bounced massage.
Is this normal thats this Waring was from 2021?

Subject: NOTICE: mail delivery status.
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:46:43 +0200

--
Philipp Ewald
Administrator

DigiOnline GmbH, Probsteigasse 15 - 19, 50670 Köln
E-Mail: philipp.ewald@digionline.de

AG Köln HRB 27711, St.-Nr. 5215 5811 0640
Geschäftsführer: Werner Grafenhain

Informationen zum Datenschutz: www.digionline.de/ds
Re: getting waring from spamassassin.apache.org [ In reply to ]
On 2022-07-13 at 05:14:19 UTC-0400 (Wed, 13 Jul 2022 11:14:19 +0200)
Philipp Ewald <philipp.ewald@digionline.de>
is rumored to have said:

> Yesterdax i got a waring, because of a bounced massage.
> Is this normal thats this Waring was from 2021?

I do not know what caused it, but I also got 2 such notices which both
were from 2020.

My guess would be that there was a stuck mail queue of such notices
somewhere in the Apache mailing list infrastructure that got unstuck
somehow. Possibly related to a migration project for mailing lists that
the ASF Infra team has warned us was in progress a few weeks ago.

It is unlikely to be significant at this point.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire
Re: getting waring from spamassassin.apache.org [ In reply to ]
Philipp Ewald <philipp.ewald@digionline.de> writes:

> Yesterdax i got a waring, because of a bounced massage.
> Is this normal thats this Waring was from 2021?
>

> Subject: NOTICE: mail delivery status.
> Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:46:43 +0200

I got a whole series. They where mostly about 2019, with a few about
2020.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer
Re: getting waring from spamassassin.apache.org [ In reply to ]
On 2022-07-13 09:17:41 -0400, Bill Cole wrote:
> On 2022-07-13 at 05:14:19 UTC-0400 (Wed, 13 Jul 2022 11:14:19 +0200)
> Philipp Ewald <philipp.ewald@digionline.de>
> is rumored to have said:
>
> > Yesterdax i got a waring, because of a bounced massage.
> > Is this normal thats this Waring was from 2021?
>
> I do not know what caused it, but I also got 2 such notices which
> both were from 2020.
>
> My guess would be that there was a stuck mail queue of such notices
> somewhere in the Apache mailing list infrastructure that got unstuck
> somehow. Possibly related to a migration project for mailing lists that the
> ASF Infra team has warned us was in progress a few weeks ago.

I also got several such notices, but for subversion.apache.org
mailing-lists, from 2019 and 2020. So indeed, this seems to be
global to Apache mailing-lists.

--
Vincent Lef?vre <vincent@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>