Mailing List Archive

Re:
I don't think this is possible nor do I see the value in this for 99.99% of
the use cases.
For your specific case, I would probably use something with formail or mutt
macros to solve this. Or you could write some tooling for your abuse mail
handling that explodes the emails sent to you and processes them after that
is done.
Regards,
KAM
--