Mailing List Archive

[Spamhaus notice] New plug-in is now available for use with Spamhaus Domain Blocklist with hostnames which goes into production on February 1st.
As promised, here is the new release of the Spamhaus plug-in. This will
help you easily integrate Spamhaus’ Domain Blocklist (DBL) with
hostnames into your email infrastructure when the revised blocklist goes
into production from February 1st. You can update your configuration
with this newly released plug-in before the blocklist goes into production.

The plugin is available here:
https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs/tree/dbl-beta

Reminder: If you have changed your configuration to test the beta DBL,
you will need to update your config to use the production DBL, which
goes live on February 1st. If you are currently using the beta version
of this plug-in, please do not switch to using this production version
until February 1st. We will continue to make the beta zone available for
two further weeks giving you additional time to make any required changes.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology
https://www.spamhaustech.com/
Re: [Spamhaus notice] New plug-in is now available for use with Spamhaus Domain Blocklist with hostnames which goes into production on February 1st. [ In reply to ]
Sorry for not having followed as closely as maybe I should have, but...

Is there a list of "legacy" Spamhaus cf/pm/plugin entries we would
remove if we were to install the new DBL plug-in?  I don't see anything
on the github page, but maybe it's documented elsewhere?

Thanks

On 11/01/22 14:50, AJ Weber wrote:

> Sorry for not having followed as closely as maybe I should have, but...
>
> Is there a list of "legacy" Spamhaus cf/pm/plugin entries we would
> remove if we were to install the new DBL plug-in?  I don't see
> anything on the github page, but maybe it's documented elsewhere?

Hello,

you won't need to remove anything, it should just work (TM)

--

On 01/11/2022 8:16 am, Riccardo Alfieri wrote:
> On 11/01/22 14:50, AJ Weber wrote:
>
>> Sorry for not having followed as closely as maybe I should have,
>> but...
>>
>> Is there a list of "legacy" Spamhaus cf/pm/plugin entries we would
>> remove if we were to install the new DBL plug-in?  I don't see
>> anything on the github page, but maybe it's documented elsewhere?
>>
> Hello,
>
> you won't need to remove anything, it should just work (TM)

will spamhaus-dqs be updated with this? or should I change FreeBSD to
pull this branch?

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
On 11/01/22 16:14, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> will spamhaus-dqs be updated with this?  or should I change FreeBSD to
> pull this branch?

Yes, it will be updated as soon as the new DBL enters production

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology