Mailing List Archive

Invitation to test our latest beta domain blocklist
Hi,

We’d like to invite the SpamAssassin community to test our beta domain
blocklists with hostnames.

We’ve developed this version of the DBL to provide increased accuracy
when using the abused-legit component of the DBL (listings of
compromised websites).
https://www.spamhaus.com/resource-center/hostnames-for-spamhaus-domain-blocklist/

The beta blocklist is available via our public mirrors
“dbl-beta.spamhaus.org”. It will be available until Jan 31st, 2022.
After this time, it will be moved to production and will only be
available via our Data Query Service or rsync.

If you are a non-commercial user of the Spamhaus Project’s blocklists
(via its Public Mirrors), we recommend moving to a free DQS account with
access to additional blocklists.
https://www.spamhaus.com/free-trial/sign-up-for-a-free-data-query-service-account/

For the SpamAssassin community using our specially developed plug-in,
we’ve put together some configuration updates to use with this beta
version;
https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs/blob/master/HOWTO_DBL_with_hostnames.md.
After making a few amends and additions to the code, you will be able to
use the beta zone immediately.

We’d love to get your feedback on the beta DBL with hostnames. You can
reach us either in this forum, via our contact form
https://www.spamhaus.com/#contact-form, or on Twitter
https://twitter.com/SpamhausTech.

Thanks for your support!

--