perl

time to recheck if adsp still works, asking since gentoo now have this
version stable
Re: https://metacpan.org/pod/Mail::DKIM [ In reply to ]
On 10/12/2021 7:33 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> imho this module does not support ADSP, as i see no support for this
> in perl
>
> time to recheck if adsp still works, asking since gentoo now have this
> version stable

I thought ADSP died on the drafting board because DMARC replaced it.
But you may use ADSP if you wish:
https://metacpan.org/pod/Mail::DKIM::AuthorDomainPolicy

Since both DMARC and ADSP are "Go", "No Go", "I Don't Know" responses,
their use is pragmatic in MTAs (Postfix, Exim, etc), and in Policy
Daemons (Perl Policy Daemon, Amavis, MIME-Defang, or in your case, Fuglu).

-- Jared Hall

<https://metacpan.org/pod/Mail::DKIM::AuthorDomainPolicy>