Mailing List Archive

[OT] Re: fuglu 1.0.1
On 9/25/21 08:32, Jared Hall wrote:
> MIMEDefang might be another program that can help you.  I personally don't know much about it, but it seems to be robust.
MIMEDefang can fix Alex issue ("one domain may wish to allow html files while another would like to block them"),
we can talk about it on the MIMEDefang ml (https://lists.mimedefang.org/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang_lists.mimedefang.org) or you can send me an email
about it.
Giovanni
Re: [OT] Re: fuglu 1.0.1 [ In reply to ]
On 9/25/2021 5:08 AM, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> MIMEDefang might be another program that can help you.  I personally don't know much about it, but it seems to be robust.
> MIMEDefang can fix Alex issue ("one domain may wish to allow html files while another would like to block them"),
> we can talk about it on the MIMEDefang ml (https://lists.mimedefang.org/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang_lists.mimedefang.org) or you can send me an email
> about it.
> Giovanni

Grazie per l'aiuto.  Alex dovrebbe essere felice.

:)

-- Jared Hall