*Order Number : JSRT-002349*

*Date: Sep 02, 2021*

Details:-

*Product*

NORTON
*Sum* USD 173.28
*Payment Method* Auto-Pay

You can contact us with any questions or concerns: +1 (866) 262-4025

Regard's,

+1 (866) 262-4025
Re: More Norton Evil Numbers.... [ In reply to ]
On 2021-09-02 23:14, Jared Hall wrote:
> More EvilNumbers from Maria Louise, one of Norton's GMail accounts.
> Lucky for me my record was credited and not my actual account :)

is this now your newspaper to post all kind of evil numbers ?, if all
rule set updates would be aswell we all loose, do your good homework,
but dont make ads out it here

if its just me, sorry
Re: More Norton Evil Numbers.... [ In reply to ]
Benny Pedersen wrote:

> is this now your newspaper to post all kind of evil numbers ?, if all
> rule set updates would be aswell we all loose, do your good homework,
> but dont make ads out it here
>
> if its just me, sorry

Yes, you are right.  There's too much traffic on this list.
Re: More Norton Evil Numbers.... [ In reply to ]
Jared, If you would like to submit these fake Norton and similar samples to
me for my KAM rules let me know.

But I don't know the purpose you have of posting the spams on the list or
snippets of them or phone numbers.

In general, if you have spammy content you want to discuss, the best thing
to do is put it in pastebin and post a link.

For these numbers in the invoice scams, have you ever called them? Are the
numbers going to some scammer?

Regards, KAM

Re: More Norton Evil Numbers.... [ In reply to ]
On 03/09/2021 07:25, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On 2021-09-02 23:14, Jared Hall wrote:
>
>> More EvilNumbers from Maria Louise, one of Norton's GMail accounts.
>> Lucky for me my record was credited and not my actual account :)
>
> is this now your newspaper to post all kind of evil numbers ?, if all
> rule set updates would be aswell we all loose, do your good homework,
> but dont make ads out it here
>
> if its just me, sorry

For once Benny, no, you're right.

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
Re: More Norton Evil Numbers.... [ In reply to ]
Kevin,

Thanks.  NBD.  Replied OL.