* 5.8 KAM_LIST3_1 Likely Mailing List Purveyor Spam

5.8 is way too much

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".
Re: KAM_LIST3_1 FP [ In reply to ]
On 2021-08-21 17:50, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2021-August/012539.html
>
> * 5.8 KAM_LIST3_1 Likely Mailing List Purveyor Spam
>
> 5.8 is way too much

reduce it localy then

# cat local_score.cf

score FOO (-1) (-1) (-1) (-1)

for kam rules this does not make sense since kam rules is not score
corpus adjusted, but if it was this local change is correct, dont blame
me of knowing perl :=)
Re: KAM_LIST3_1 FP [ In reply to ]

On 22.08.21 11:33, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>reduce it localy then

I know how to handle that locally.

I am reporting potential issues the rule can cause on others' systems.

Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.
Re: KAM_LIST3_1 FP [ In reply to ]
I'll contact you off-list to get a spample submitted for review. Thanks, KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation
Re: KAM_LIST3_1 FP [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:52:30 -0400
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> I'll contact you off-list to get a spample submitted for review.

He already gave one.

__KAM_LIST3_1 ======> got hit: "user"
__KAM_LIST3_4 ======> got hit: "contact information"
__KAM_LIST3_3 ======> got hit: "direct email"

Note that "user" comes from "[Nut-upsuser]" in the subject.