adresses that matches the whitelist regex in the plugin.

--
Lars
Re: HashBL email_whitelist override? [ In reply to ]
On 8/18/21 10:55 AM, Lars Einarsen wrote:
> Hi list,
> any suggestion on how to override the whitelist entries in the HashBL plugin?
>
> We run an in house hashbl dns list and see lots of "administrative" type adresses that matches the whitelist regex in the plugin.

There is no way atm but I thought more than once to add such a feature for the same reason.

Giovanni
Re: HashBL email_whitelist override? [ In reply to ]
On 18/08/2021 11.19, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> On 8/18/21 10:55 AM, Lars Einarsen wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> any suggestion on how to override the whitelist entries in the HashBL plugin?
[...]
> There is no way atm but I thought more than once to add such a feature for the same reason.

Making this a configurable feature would be much appreciated.

--
Mvh,
Lars Einarsen, NTNU-IT
Re: HashBL email_whitelist override? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 11:28:25AM +0200, Lars Einarsen wrote:
> On 18/08/2021 11.19, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> > On 8/18/21 10:55 AM, Lars Einarsen wrote:
> > > Hi list,
> > > any suggestion on how to override the whitelist entries in the HashBL plugin?
> [...]
> > There is no way atm but I thought more than once to add such a feature for the same reason.
>
> Making this a configurable feature would be much appreciated.

Feel free to make bugzilla entry for it, so it's not forgotten.. it would
be logical change before 4.0 is released. FreeMail has the same legacy
whitelist stuff.
Re: HashBL email_whitelist override? [ In reply to ]
On 18/08/2021 11.30, Henrik K wrote:
[...]
> Feel free to make bugzilla entry for it, so it's not forgotten..

done. id=7923

--
Lars