Please me goal are, that email that have the spamflag need to by deliver to
mailbox "Spam"

Thanks
Re: all_spam_to [ In reply to ]
On 03.06.21 06:39, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:
>Here on this setup I have Postfix - spamassassin - Domino HCL
>
>And this "all spam to" would mean that mail with spam flag will be
>forwarding to this email Address?

no. It means that addresses in all_spam_to (not "all spam to") will be
whitelisted:

score USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO -100.000

>?>but users in all_spam_to should never get mail blocked.
>
>?>all_spam_to spamreport@Domain.com <mailto:spamreport@Domain.com>
>

>Please me goal are, that email that have the spamflag need to by deliver to
>mailbox "Spam"

this is outside of a SpamAssassin's scope. SpamAssassin's work is to
classify e-mail.

delivering to spam folder is a job of mail delivery agent, that should make
sure mail is delivered to proper user.

If wou want to redirect spam to a particular user, you can use e.g. amavisd'
quarantine or postfix' header_checks.

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.
Re: all_spam_to [ In reply to ]
On 2021-06-03 06:39, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

> Here on this setup I have Postfix - spamassassin - Domino HCL
>
> And this "all spam to" would mean that mail with spam flag will be
> forwarding to this email Address?

spamassassin does not reject mails

> ?>but users in all_spam_to should never get mail blocked.

this is not spamassassin

> ?>all_spam_to spamreport@Domain.com

this change score with default -100 even for spammy msgs

> Please me goal are, that email that have the spamflag need to by
> deliver to mailbox "Spam"

more info is needed on the glue interface to spamassassin

do not add the all spam to

just use the results in eq sieve rule to move spam msgs to junk folder,
its not a f35 engine with apple phone camera in 3d :=)
Re: all_spam_to [ In reply to ]
On 6/3/21 6:36 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> this change score with default -100 even for spammy msgs

This is a very critical point to me.

1) it's not *all* spam. It's spam with a score of up to 100+whatever
cut off you're using.
2) SpamAssassin still does it's spam processing. Meaning it's not a
way to skip spam checking for particular recipients.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die