this feature?

Thanks in advance!
Nedry
Re: KAMONLY encapsulated rules [ In reply to ]
Can you be specific and show an example, please?
--
Kevin A. McGrail
Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: KAMONLY encapsulated rules [ In reply to ]
* blocklist
* [URIs: educationcrossing.com]

Re: KAMONLY encapsulated rules [ In reply to ]
Hi Larry,
URIBL_DBL_SPAM isn't a rule from the KAM Ruleset and would be scored 5.0 if
it KAMONLY was enabled

That rule is from 25_uribl.cf

Regards,
KAM

Re: KAMONLY encapsulated rules [ In reply to ]
Thanks KAM,

You're right. It was an old version of the Spamhaus DQS ruleset that was
rescoring that rule.

Regards,
Nedry