I was realy thinking if enable the trusted network this will pass over.

trusted_networks 192.168.28.

thanks
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 01:02 PM, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

> Hello
>
> Please how its possible to disable the spam check from sending mails from "privat to public" network?
>
> I was realy thinking if enable the trusted network this will pass over.
>
> trusted_networks 192.168.28.
>
> thanks

Are you using postfix? If so, you can do something like this:

submission inet n - y - - smtpd
-o content_filter=spamassassin
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
>On 2021-04-23 01:02 PM, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:
>> Please how its possible to disable the spam check from sending mails from "privat to public" network?
>>
>> I was realy thinking if enable the trusted network this will pass over.
>>
>> trusted_networks 192.168.28.

trusted_networks means something different - those IPs are trusted not to
forge Received: headers.

However, it's commonly used for end users, especially with dynamic IP
addresses, so their IPs aren't scanned for being in DNS blocklists.

however, private IP ranges like 192.168.0.0/16 are not checked for DNS
blocklists.

On 23.04.21 13:05, Steve Dondley wrote:
>Are you using postfix? If so, you can do something like this:
>
>submission inet n - y - - smtpd
> -o content_filter=spamassassin

more like "-o content-filter=" so it's turned off, not on.
But that also depends on how mail is filtered.

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 19:02, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

> trusted_networks 192.168.28.

what rbl do list rfc1918 ips ?

whitelist cant happen on sending servers, its done on recipient servers

and 192.168.0.0/16 is supported in spamasasssin, ips there is not
blacklisted since it cant be routed on network to public ip does not
matter

atleast one single wan ip outside of rfc1918 is in recieved header on
recipient mailserver
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 19:05, Steve Dondley wrote:

> submission inet n - y - - smtpd
> -o content_filter=spamassassin

this enables spamassassin, he asked how to not run spamassassin

-o content_filter=

is valid in master.cf

its free as the wan ip will be blocklisted if content is spam
AW: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 01:02 PM, <mailto:mauric@gmx.ch> mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

>trusted_networks 192.168.1.0/24 37.120.190.188/22

>>Are you using postfix? If so, you can do something like this:
>>
>>submission inet n - y - - smtpd
>> -o content_filter=spamassassin

yes this are always enable, please how I can fix that sending Email don’t scan from Spamassasin.
thanks

#smtp inet n - y - - smtpd

smtp inet n - y - 1 postscreen

policyd-spf unix - n n - - spawn

user=policyd-spf argv=/usr/bin/policyd-spf

smtpd pass - - y - - smtpd

dnsblog unix - - y - 0 dnsblog

tlsproxy unix - - y - 0 tlsproxy

submission inet n - y - - smtpd

-o smtp_tls_mandatory_protocols=TLSv1.3

-o smtpd_etrn_restrictions=reject

-o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt

-o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

-o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

-o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

-o smtpd_helo_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit

-o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt

-o content_filter=spamassassin

-o syslog_name=postfix/submission

-o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

-o smtpd_sender_restrictions=$submission_sender_checks
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 19:09, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>> On 2021-04-23 01:02 PM, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

> however, private IP ranges like 192.168.0.0/16 are not checked for DNS
> blocklists.

default spamassassin DO scan rfc1918, but there is no rbl that lists ips
in rfc1918, its a dns waste to test

internal_networks 192.168.0.0/16
trusted_networks 192.168.0.0/16

dev@spamassassin developpes consider add more non routed ip ranges as
defult

and there is ipv6 non routed aswell btw
Re: AW: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-23 19:19, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:

>>> submission inet n - y - - smtpd
>>> -o content_filter=spamassassin
>
> yes this are always enable, please how I can fix that sending Email
> don’t scan from Spamassasin.

wake up :=)

content_filter= in submission is not incomming mail, but outgoing mails

add that content filer only for incomming smtpd service will be better

i just use fuglu in prequeue postfix, well dokumented and works as you
want

https://fuglu.org/
AW: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
>default spamassassin DO scan rfc1918, but there is no rbl that lists ips

>in rfc1918, its a dns waste to test

>internal_networks 192.168.0.0/16

>trusted_networks 192.168.0.0/16

Yes this are done with my own ranges but still the same issue. Sending mail
from own domain

Will received as spam of the other side

>dev@spamassassin developpes consider add more non routed ip ranges as

>defult

>and there is ipv6 non routed aswell btw

Hello

Please I have two problems that I want friendly ask for help

I need to send any mails from internal Privat Network to Public Network
without that me email will send as Spam

the second point are, if receiving email from users at spamassassin this
will and only this, will received with two

spam flags Yes

spam flags No

possible are here that this email wiss send from gmx and after recifing any
answer this will forward to mailserver

but also here I will friendly ask for little help! I know here has a lot of
know how but I at this time I don't have the

time so sit and open any book.

So thanks meny time for possible help

Regards
Re: how to disable spamcheck for Outgoing mail [ In reply to ]
>>default spamassassin DO scan rfc1918, but there is no rbl that lists ips

this is not true. SpamAssassin contains code to avoid querying DNS lists
against RFC1919 ranges.

>>internal_networks 192.168.0.0/16

don't do this. Only your mail relays (mx backups and submission servers),
should be in internal_networks.

End users should not be there.

>>trusted_networks 192.168.0.0/16

this is fine.

On 24.04.21 17:01, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:
>Yes this are done with my own ranges but still the same issue. Sending mail
>from own domain

you should understand that neither "trusted_networks" nor "internal_networks"
mean "Don't scan this mail".
They have use when SpamAssassin DOES scan the mail.

>Please I have two problems that I want friendly ask for help

we are trying to help you but you seem to ignore some of our e-mail.

>I need to send any mails from internal Privat Network to Public Network
>without that me email will send as Spam

well, how can your outgoing mail be evaluated as spam?
That should now happen.

However, the best way to avoid that is not to scan such e-mail.

>the second point are, if receiving email from users at spamassassin this
>will and only this, will received with two
>
>spam flags Yes
>
>spam flags No
>
>possible are here that this email wiss send from gmx and after recifing any
>answer this will forward to mailserver

sorry, but it's hard to understand you now.

if SpamAssassin filters e-mail, it removes/replaces X-Spam headers.
therefore I can't explain how a mail with multiple x-spam headers can get to
you.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.