Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafsson@pedago.fi | Support +358 18 12060 | Direkt +358 9 315 45 121 | Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND
Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
On 12.04.21 11:41, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>A LOT of the SPAM that is not blocked directly by RBLs seem to originate from LANSET Corporation. Are they a
>known spamsource?

do you have examples?

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]
Sv: Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
I tried to send you exemples earlier, but your spam filter blocked my email.

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafsson@pedago.fi | Support +358 18 12060 | Direkt +358 9 315 45 121 | Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND

>>> Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> 12.04.2021 12:13 >>>
On 12.04.21 11:41, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>A LOT of the SPAM that is not blocked directly by RBLs seem to originate from LANSET Corporation. Are they
>known spamsource?

do you have examples?

??
Matus UHLAR ? fantomas, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I wish NOT to receive e?mail advertising to this address.
Re: Sv: Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
On 12.04.21 16:48, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>I tried to send you exemples earlier, but your spam filter blocked my email.

apparently my spam filter works better ;-)

...publishing them on own web, via pastebin or similar service should be better.

>On 12.04.21 11:41, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>>A LOT of the SPAM that is not blocked directly by RBLs seem to originate from LANSET Corporation. Are they
>>known spamsource?
>
>do you have examples?

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.
Sv: Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
Examples: https://pastebin.com/pF6Nmquc

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafsson@pedago.fi | Support +358 18 12060 | Direkt +358 9 315 45 121 | Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND

>>> Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> 2021-04-12 12:13 >>>
On 12.04.21 11:41, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>A LOT of the SPAM that is not blocked directly by RBLs seem to originate from LANSET Corporation. Are they
>known spamsource?

do you have examples?

??
Re: Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
> Examples: https://pastebin.com/pF6Nmquc

Well, I can see a couple of simple rules that would catch these two, but I
don't know if they would also trip on legit mail.

Re: Sv: Re: LANSET, do they create anything but SPAM? [ In reply to ]
On 13.04.21 10:03, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
>Examples: https://pastebin.com/pF6Nmquc

bots IP 63.80.189.31 and 63.80.189.6 are in multiple blacklists, SORBS included.

I guess standard combination of BAYES, DNSBLs, fuxxy checksums would block
that.

but, yes, it seems as spam source.

UCEPROTECTL2 and UCEPROTECTL3 list that IP range.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.