Mailing List Archive

KAM_deadweight.cf
why so many scored 0 ?

would it not be better to remove the rule ?
Re: KAM_deadweight.cf [ In reply to ]
We have a system that can assess rules to disable and re-enable.

Re: KAM_deadweight.cf [ In reply to ]
On 2021-04-11 23:33, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> We have a system that can assess rules to disable and re-enable.

unfair, i have limited ram

# rule disabled
# rule lines
# rule lines

# rule enabled
rule lines
rule lines

will reduce ram usage imho

no ?

Re: KAM_deadweight.cf [ In reply to ]
The deadweight file also looks at rules in the stock rule set that can be
disabled as well.

If you have spamassassin stock rules plus the KAM rule set, You should see
significantly lower resource usage, faster processing, and equivalent
efficacy.

If you wanted to create a script to outright delete the rules, it might
have a small improvement in the startup and perhaps a tiny memory
improvement of 1k or so I would posit

What's your memory usage with and without the KAM ruleset?

Regards,
KAM