eliminate this?

Please how it's possible for block, this kind of mail?

Thanks
Re: gmail hotmail picture and a lot of spam-rubish [ In reply to ]
We would need to see the original headers from the spam, or ideally the whole spam before we could say anything. It would also be helpful to see the rules it hit on your system.

Loren
AW: gmail hotmail picture and a lot of spam-rubish [ In reply to ]
Spam will send from Gmx to domain.ch and so I recieve every spam mail.

Please what I need read, or any help to minimize the rush, thanks for any
possible help!

Thanks

---

Received-SPF: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip= x.x.x.x;
helo=mout-xforward.gmx.net; envelope-from=mauric@gmx.ch
<mailto:envelope-from=mauric@gmx.ch> ; receiver=<UNKNOWN>

DMARC-Filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 nmail.domain.ch CA3D940180

(p=none dis=none) header.from=cv-megatec.com

smtp.mailfrom=mauric@gmx.ch <mailto:smtp.mailfrom=mauric@gmx.ch>

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 nmail.domain.ch CA3D940180

dkim=pass (2048-bit key; unprotected)
header.d=cv-megatec.com header.i=@cv-megatec.com
<mailto:header.i=@cv-megatec.com> header.b="hhUQ+QzF";

dkim-atps=neutral

DKIM_VALID_AU,FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN,FREEMAIL_FROM,

HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS,PHP_SCRIPT,SPF_PASS,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY

autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.5

<mailto:1618578558.40183@GI+aO+rGLF+7R6OtU0xkOA>

<mailto:admin@cv-megatec.com>

hosting@jogjacamp.co.id <mailto:hosting@jogjacamp.co.id> for more
information

DMARC-Filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx8-dti.idweb.host A562A450CE

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx8-dti.idweb.host A562A450CE

d=cv-megatec.com; s=default;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:

MIME-Version:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:Sender:Cc:Content-ID:

Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-C

:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe
:

List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;

bh=lcoVdWgf8MV+ISqbw5wT7PGLxlDv6W2+sXs2sVA35Lc=;
b=hhUQ+QzFzaVdjRyjw4UiHkNBNp

ArsTfOKRFTFtsSPfM7YLe0APtp4aVW5Ne3U5xUEVGnQ7kadk6sI0q3uOrRQV1lwf/s+z452WYGRI
2

PViQnJgphenHammmvAiJ7rC9IAEnOFAwrBVoLblfLdYzMW3NIUZcXiy7okYdNFRSuw5TEN1z1pZu

p/6Pz3xoPdhwbo1y13R/DRAhPID4CzBTsGdC4+204bLsX4FB8RxCKIH2vE2CscU8IDCh9D1W6FPt

pHRbiudRKyPKHCeUkD90PUbH9BhlL/XumztdgnpaOSroOXDAj0T/1tEzmASKI2p5HpfQjM+xN0/s

zkQVD9Jw==;