https://github.com/telecom2k3/CHAOS

May your days be long and without bifurcation.

-- Jared Hall
Re: CHAOS v1.1.1 [ In reply to ]
-------- Original Message --------
On Apr 7, 2021, 20:40, Jared Hall <> wrote:

- Better Unibabble bibber-blabber blockage.

This makes sense not.
Re: CHAOS v1.1.1 [ In reply to ]
On 07.04.21 14:40, Jared Hall wrote:
>Released Apr 7, 2021
>
>- Better Unibabble bibber-blabber blockage.
>- Improved Title Case sort order.
>- Tons of new callouts added to the mailer_check().
>- MailChimp header and MS Exchange header spoofing sanity checks.
>- Added Microsoft Cab files to the attachment checks.
>
>https://github.com/telecom2k3/CHAOS
>
>May your days be long and without bifurcation.

could you please finally try to explain what does that do, without
buzzwords?

And, probably, answer our questions about that?

Because, for now, the whole CHAOS looks like unexplainable and hardly
understandable mess.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.