Mailing List Archive

Re: ReturnPath rule renaming
> In order to bring the SenderScore/ReturnPath DNS reputation and blocklist
> rules up-to-date with their current ownership and administration, the
> rules are being renamed:
>
> RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED
> RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE
> RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL

John, you might add this text to the comment you made on Bug 6247. I read
through you comment there, then went and scanned the entire comment stream
in the bug (most all from 2009) to try to figure out what was being changed,
and finally came up empty. There was no description of what the ownership
change was, nor the administration change, nor any mention of what exactly
had been changed in the rules.

Loren
Re: ReturnPath rule renaming [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021, Loren Wilton wrote:

>> In order to bring the SenderScore/ReturnPath DNS reputation and blocklist
>> rules up-to-date with their current ownership and administration, the rules
>> are being renamed:
>>
>> RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED
>> RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE
>> RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL
>
> John, you might add this text to the comment you made on Bug 6247. I read
> through you comment there, then went and scanned the entire comment stream in
> the bug (most all from 2009) to try to figure out what was being changed, and
> finally came up empty. There was no description of what the ownership change
> was, nor the administration change, nor any mention of what exactly had been
> changed in the rules.

I'll add that, but in my comment is mention of the SVN revision for the
changes, and in bugzilla that's a hot link. All the changes are there.

jhardin@impsec.org pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
...to announce there must be no criticism of the President or to
stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonous to the American public.
-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
300 days since the first private commercial manned orbital mission (SpaceX)