Does anybody here have a better method to get removed from their blacklist?

Thanks,

Jared
Re: Protection.Outlook.Com [ In reply to ]
You can check the ip status by registering it at Microsoft’s Smart
Network Data Service
<https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/snds/> (you probably
did this already). You might have to contact your VPS provider to get
/*them*/ to escalate any problem (as it is their ip space), and they
might have to escalate it twice (once via Microsoft automated service,
2nd time via human).

Microsoft do clear these false positives in my experience. By contrast
your provider (tbi.net) blocks emails from my mailserver ip - and
doesn't offer any way to correct it.

Re: Protection.Outlook.Com [ In reply to ]
On 2/4/2021 8:59 AM, Jared Hall wrote:
> I ported my physical server to a Linode instance and have been trying
> to get Microsoft to de-list my IP address from their blacklist for
> four weeks now; ticket SRX1517586366ID.  Four freakin' weeks.
>
> Does anybody here have a better method to get removed from their
> blacklist?

I love Microsoft's technology and I know some people who work really
hard there but they have a massive scaling issue.

If you opened a ticket, that is the method. Did you submit the IPs and
then get a follow-up email asking for more information? Did they get you
a response on what they planned to do?  It's normally that 1-2-3 step
and if you missed the email after the ticket is open for more
information, it's not going to move anywhere.

Regards,
KAM
Re: Protection.Outlook.Com [ In reply to ]
On 2/4/2021 9:30 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> On 2/4/2021 8:59 AM, Jared Hall wrote:
>> I ported my physical server to a Linode instance and have been trying
>> to get Microsoft to de-list my IP address from their blacklist for
>> four weeks now; ticket SRX1517586366ID.  Four freakin' weeks.
>>
>> Does anybody here have a better method to get removed from their
>> blacklist?
>
> I love Microsoft's technology and I know some people who work really
> hard there but they have a massive scaling issue.
>
> If you opened a ticket, that is the method. Did you submit the IPs and
> then get a follow-up email asking for more information? Did they get
> you a response on what they planned to do?  It's normally that 1-2-3
> step and if you missed the email after the ticket is open for more
> information, it's not going to move anywhere.
>

> Regards,
> KAM

Thanks.  Yes, I went through that process 1, 2, 3, and 4, times now.  I
would get a "Mitigation is not possible" response.  Shortly after
posting here I did get a message from them saying that they are working
with their escalation team.   I got another message a couple of hours
ago that it is fixed now and should be replicated in 24-48 hours.
Funny thing is, I was getting mail to my Hotmail address fine from my
server.  And their SNDS program, which they want you to join, reported
no problems with my IP addresses.  We shall see.

Jared