Mailing List Archive

FIXED!!!! Re: HEADS UP: SPAMCOP MIA
On 1/31/21 7:57 PM, Jared Hall wrote:
> On 1/31/2021 6:58 AM, Axb wrote:
>>
>> Happy Sunday !!!
>>
>> Cisco forgot to renew spamcop.net
>> Registry Expiry Date: 2022-01-30T05:00:00Z
>>
>> Better disable till it's fixed
>>
>> score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0
>>

>> Stay safe!
> OK.  Thanks.

Issue has been FIXED.. all looks good
Re: FIXED!!!! Re: HEADS UP: SPAMCOP MIA [ In reply to ]
On 01/02/2021 04:59, Axb wrote:

> On 1/31/21 7:57 PM, Jared Hall wrote: On 1/31/2021 6:58 AM, Axb wrote:
> Happy Sunday !!!
>
> Cisco forgot to renew spamcop.net
> Registry Expiry Date: 2022-01-30T05:00:00Z
>
> Better disable till it's fixed
>
> score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0
>
> Stay safe! OK. Thanks.

Issue has been FIXED.. all looks good

yep, perl scripts we use to monitor our mail servers in key DNSBL's sent
upalerts at 02:55 local

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.