Mailing List Archive

apache.org is blacklisted
http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html

i dont know how to handle this :=)

but forward to infra so its solved
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html
>
> i dont know how to handle this :=)

Only one lists it:

https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255

https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1

SPFBL?

> but forward to infra so its solved

Yeah, it seems SPFBL will ignore contact from anyone other than the domain
admin, so it will have to be infra that contacts them.

Have you opened an infra ticket?

jhardin@impsec.org pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
One death is a tragedy; thirty is a media sensation;
a million is a statistic. -- Joseph Stalin, modernized
Tomorrow: the 54th anniversary of the loss of Apollo 1
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On 2021-01-27 02:43, John Hardin wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>

>> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html
>>
>> i dont know how to handle this :=)
>
> Only one lists it:
>
> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255
>
> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1
>
> SPFBL?

spf blacklist mostly

to be safe i do not use it in mta stage, but in sa its fine

>> but forward to infra so its solved
>
> Yeah, it seems SPFBL will ignore contact from anyone other than the
> domain admin, so it will have to be infra that contacts them.
>
> Have you opened an infra ticket?

no, can i do this ?
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:

>> Have you opened an infra ticket?
>
> no, can i do this ?

You need an Apache account. I have one ready to go, I was just waiting for
your answer. ...created.

Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On 26 Jan 2021, at 20:57, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On 2021-01-27 02:43, John Hardin wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>

>>> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html
>>>
>>> i dont know how to handle this :=)
>>
>> Only one lists it:
>>
>> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255
>>
>> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1
>>
>> SPFBL?
>
> spf blacklist mostly
>
> to be safe i do not use it in mta stage, but in sa its fine

But it's listed with a 127.0.0.3 result, which they document as:

127.0.0.3: flagged due difficulty to identify the responsible for
abuses or
MTA not in compliance with RFC 5321

So, I guess I should sign up to be listed too: I do things on every
system I help manage that RFC5321 says should not be done.

I cannot imagine how that result could be considered useful even in a
scoring system.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]

On 26.01.21 17:43, John Hardin wrote:
>Only one lists it:
>
> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255
>
> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1
>
>SPFBL?

while we're here, was anyone able to get their page in english language?

https://spfbl.net/en/project/
Micro random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html
>>>
>>> i dont know how to handle this :=)
>
> On 26.01.21 17:43, John Hardin wrote:
>> Only one lists it:
>>
>>   https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255
>>
>>   https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1
>>
>> SPFBL?
>
> while we're here, was anyone able to get their page in english language?
>
> https://spfbl.net/en/project/

It looks like the Google Translate works pretty well for this.

http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fspfbl.net%2Fen%2Fproject%2F

Regards,
Dave
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:40:36 +0100
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> while we're here, was anyone able to get their page in english
> language?
>
> https://spfbl.net/en/project/

Yes, at the top right of the page you can select language. If you put
your mouse pointer over it a menu appears - it can take a few seconds.
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 27 January 2021 at 17:00:49, RW wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:40:36 +0100
>
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> > while we're here, was anyone able to get their page in english
> > language?
> >
> > https://spfbl.net/en/project/
>
> Yes, at the top right of the page you can select language. If you put
> your mouse pointer over it a menu appears - it can take a few seconds.

The selector is there, yes, but it doesn't change the language of the page.

Antony.

--
I bought a book on memory techniques, but I've forgotten where I put it.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.
Re: apache.org is blacklisted [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/2a01%3A4f9%3Ac010%3A567c%3A%3A1.html
>>>
>>> i dont know how to handle this :=)
>
> On 26.01.21 17:43, John Hardin wrote:
>> Only one lists it:
>>
>> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/3.227.148.255
>>
>> https://matrix.spfbl.net/en/2a01:4f9:c010:567c:0:0:0:1
>>
>> SPFBL?
>
> while we're here, was anyone able to get their page in english language?
>
> https://spfbl.net/en/project/

Some work for me, some don't.

jhardin@impsec.org pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
Today: the 54th anniversary of the loss of Apollo 1