00:17:08 +0000

Thanks,

Loren
Re: Are these valid email headers? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, December 5, 2020 14:30, Loren Wilton wrote:
> I don't have a Faceboox account and don't know anyone on Facebook that would
> send me mail (and don't want to!), so I have absolutely no idea if these headers from recent spams
> are completely made up out of the air (and thus spam signs) or are valid headers.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this stuff is valid or obviously fake?

> Require-Recipient-Valid-Since: gouldingc@earthlink.net; Sunday, 29 Nov 2009
> 00:17:08 +0000

Except for mailid: I see those headers in mail from Facebook.

Anyone can add Facebook headers to a message.

John Capo
Re: Are these valid email headers? [ In reply to ]
Loren Wilton skrev den 2020-12-05 20:30:
> I don't have a Faceboox account and don't know anyone on Facebook that
> would send me mail (and don't want to!), so I have absolutely no idea
> if these headers from recent spams are completely made up out of the
> air (and thus spam signs) or are valid headers.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this stuff is valid or obviously fake?

facebook mails is dkim signed, if its not, reject it

but it seems one try to change passwords confirms ?

if its not your self, do nothing but change passord on the valid
homepage of facebook login, add twopass password secureity via FIDO usb
key or equant
Re: Are these valid email headers? [ In reply to ]
On 05 Dec 2020, at 13:03, John Capo <apache@irbs.com> wrote:
> On Sat, December 5, 2020 14:30, Loren Wilton wrote:
>> I don't have a Faceboox account and don't know anyone on Facebook that would
>> send me mail (and don't want to!), so I have absolutely no idea if these headers from recent spams
>> are completely made up out of the air (and thus spam signs) or are valid headers.
>>
>> Can anyone tell me if this stuff is valid or obviously fake?

>> Require-Recipient-Valid-Since: gouldingc@earthlink.net; Sunday, 29 Nov 2009
>> 00:17:08 +0000
>
> Except for mailid: I see those headers in mail from Facebook.

Yeah, I use X-Facebook to auto-junk mail to me. For me it is 100% spam sign, but then again I refuse to use Facebook.

--
You have severe reading comprehension problems that I can not be held
responsible for.
RE: Are these valid email headers? [ In reply to ]
>> with HTTPS (ZuckMail)

WTF this guy is mental

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/dumb-f-ks-julian-assange-reminds-us-what-mark-zuckerberg-thinks-facebook-users