Mailing List Archive

Template variable to get the score of a single check.
Hello,

is it possible to get, for instance txrep, the score of single test to
write it in a header like this:

The man page lists the following variables:

> _TXREP_XXX_Y_ TXREP modifier
> _TXREP_XXX_Y_MEAN_ Mean score on which TXREP modification is based
> _TXREP_XXX_Y_COUNT_ Number of messages on which TXREP modification is based
> _TXREP_XXX_Y_PRESCORE_ Score before TXREP
> _TXREP_XXX_Y_UNKNOW_ New sender (not found in the TXREP list)

I guess none of them is the final TXREP score. Maybe there's some generic
template variable to access this values?

Regards,
Matthias
Re: Template variable to get the score of a single check. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:49:10 +0200 (CEST)
Matthias Rieber wrote:

> is it possible to get, for instance txrep, the score of single test
> to write it in a header like this:

> The man page lists the following variables:
>
> > _TXREP_XXX_Y_ TXREP modifier
> > _TXREP_XXX_Y_MEAN_ Mean score on which TXREP modification is
> > based _TXREP_XXX_Y_COUNT_ Number of messages on which TXREP
> > modification is based _TXREP_XXX_Y_PRESCORE_ Score before TXREP
> > _TXREP_XXX_Y_UNKNOW_ New sender (not found in the TXREP list)
>
> I guess none of them is the final TXREP score. Maybe there's some
> generic template variable to access this values?

Why would you want that? The score isn't a reputation, it's an
adjustment that has no meaning outside of the score arithmetic. For any
given reputation the TxRep score can be positive or negative, high or
low.

_TXREP_XXX_Y_MEAN_ represents the reputation.
Re: Template variable to get the score of a single check. [ In reply to ]
On 10/23/20 2:44 PM, RW wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:49:10 +0200 (CEST)
> Matthias Rieber wrote:
>

>> is it possible to get, for instance txrep, the score of single test
>> to write it in a header like this:

>> The man page lists the following variables:
>>
>>> _TXREP_XXX_Y_ TXREP modifier
>>> _TXREP_XXX_Y_MEAN_ Mean score on which TXREP modification is
>>> based _TXREP_XXX_Y_COUNT_ Number of messages on which TXREP
>>> modification is based _TXREP_XXX_Y_PRESCORE_ Score before TXREP
>>> _TXREP_XXX_Y_UNKNOW_ New sender (not found in the TXREP list)
>>
>> I guess none of them is the final TXREP score. Maybe there's some
>> generic template variable to access this values?
>
> Why would you want that? The score isn't a reputation, it's an
> adjustment that has no meaning outside of the score arithmetic. For any
> given reputation the TxRep score can be positive or negative, high or
> low.
>
> _TXREP_XXX_Y_MEAN_ represents the reputation.

note that this tag will work only on 3.4.5+ (where it has been renamed to _TXREPXXXYMEAN_), see bz #7749.

Giovanni