Mailing List Archive

(curl proxy misconfig)...re: no rules found: failures in accessing all online sources
On 2020/10/17 15:58, RW wrote:
> Probably a networking problem at the time sa-update ran.
> status: 1792 decodes to a curl error code of 7 "Failed to connect to
> host".
>
> I suspect it's a bug that 1792 wasn't decoded.

----
Dug down a bit...seems it has something to do with curl expecting
a proxy when I'm temporarily routing around it in other S/W.

Even though my .curlrc says no proxy, some config, somewhere
is picking it back up and trying to use it. Thought a re-install
might help, via CPAN, but cpan uses curl as well, so still
digging, & sorry for the noise on this list.