Using spamassassin is there any way of trigger email notification to specific ID, if email body matches with list of pattern.

Regards,
Siddhesh
Re: Spamassassin Email Alert [ In reply to ]
On 02.09.20 15:44, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
> Using spamassassin is there any way of trigger email notification to
> specific ID, if email body matches with list of pattern.

not with using spamassassin.
SpamAsasin only detects if mail is spam, nothing more.

There are different way to do this.

What exactly do you want?

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are
Re: Spamassassin Email Alert [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I want to send a mail to local admin If any mail body matches a content
of a specific words.

Re: Spamassassin Email Alert [ In reply to ]
On 02.09.20 16:05, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
>I want to send a mail to local admin If any mail body matches a
>content of a specific words.

it it's only about simple regex, postfix has body_checks directive that
could be used for this.

>On 9/2/2020 4:01 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>>On 02.09.20 15:44, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
>>>? Using spamassassin is there any way of trigger email notification to
>>>? specific ID, if email body matches with list of pattern.
>>
>>not with using spamassassin.
>>SpamAsasin only detects if mail is spam, nothing more.
>>
>>There are different way to do this.
>>
>>What exactly do you want?

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Re: Spamassassin Email Alert [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 02 September 2020 at 12:35:15, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to send a mail to local admin If any mail body matches a content
> of a specific words.

Have you considered https://www.mailscanner.info/ ?

Regards,

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn! I

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.
Re: Spamassassin Email Alert [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2020-09-02 at 15:44 +0530, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Using spamassassin is there any way of trigger email notification to
> specific ID, if email body matches with list of pattern.

You can put anything you care write or install to downstream from SA to
scan messages and take action depending on its content: this can do
anything you want or can imagine.

As an example of what can be done, I use a C program to quarantine any
message with a positive SA score and pass everything else to Postfix for
delivery. I also wrote a Perl logwatch script to summarise whats in
quarantine each night, a PHP script to let me use a web browser inspect
quarantined spam and a shell script, run as a cron job, to delete
quarantined messages after 7 days.

Martin