Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW invaluement "Service Provider DNSBLs" - 1st one for Sendgrid-spams! [ In reply to ]
Here's mine, had it running as a regular cron job for a few days now.

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW invaluement "Service Provider DNSBLs" - 1st one for Sendgrid-spams! [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 25 Aug 2020, Rob McEwen wrote:

> On 8/25/2020 11:04 PM, John Hardin wrote:
>> I just wrote something similar to generate a rule, in case for some reason
>> you don't want to use a plugin. Let me know if there's any interest in it.
>
> yes - please share!

http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/antispam/make_sendgrid_rule.sh

jhardin@impsec.org pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
There is no doubt in my mind that millions of lives could have been
saved if the people were not "brainwashed" about gun ownership and
had been well armed. ... Gun haters always want to forget the Warsaw
Ghetto uprising, which is a perfect example of how a ragtag,
half-starved group of Jews took 10 handguns and made asses out of
the Nazis. -- Theodore Haas, Dachau survivor
2 days until Exercise Your Rights day
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW invaluement "Service Provider DNSBLs" - 1st one for Sendgrid-spams! [ In reply to ]
Thanks Rob!

I've done an initial download of the data files and will use, as
requested, wget's timestamping flag. How, often do you expect these
files to be updated? Just trying to determine how often to check for
updates.

Thanks,
Bryan
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW invaluement "Service Provider DNSBLs" - 1st one for Sendgrid-spams! [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:10:17 -0500
bwalton+1576874476@leepfrog.com wrote:

> Thanks Rob!
>
> I've done an initial download of the data files and will use, as
> requested, wget's timestamping flag. How, often do you expect these
> files to be updated? Just trying to determine how often to check for
> updates.
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan

" WHERE ARE THE DATA FILES?

For all of these, right click , then 'save as' - then later you can
set them up for frequent downloads (every minute!) using CURL or WGET
- only using the setting that only downloads when the server versions
are newer. "
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW invaluement "Service Provider DNSBLs" - 1st one for Sendgrid-spams! [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 15:21:53 +0100
RW wrote:

> " WHERE ARE THE DATA FILES?
>
> For all of these, right click , then 'save as' - then later you can
> set them up for frequent downloads (every minute!) using CURL or
> WGET

If anyone's using FreeBSD it's best to avoid fetch -m.

fetch doesn't consider the file unmodified unless the sizes also match,
and the server isn't providing the file size.

1 2  View All