Mailing List Archive

Linux, Twitter, Mysql, Github, etc, all plan to remove blacklist and whitelist, master and slave.
RE: Linux, Twitter, Mysql, Github, etc, all plan to remove blacklist and whitelist, master and slave. [ In reply to ]
Pfffff, twitter, microsoft, oracle all billion dollar companies only
removing some words???? The news is full of black minorities having
higher risk of death in coronavirus. Unemployment is highest amongst
ethnic minorities. And these companies are only concerned filling their
pockets, storing their money in tax havens. You have in the states
famous people bribe good schools so their kids can attend (at the
expense of others). It is just a fucking insult to ethnic minorities
having such companies talking only about changing words!

Wtf this Amazon guy 150 billion, the most greediest man on the planet!!!
Let me guess, his employees get paid lowest on the market????

I would think twice mentioning such companies as examples. Don't forget
Zuckerberg called facebook users 'dumb fucks', that is the standard at
such companies.

[1]
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/dumb-f-ks-julian-assange-reminds-us-what-mark-zuckerberg-thinks-facebook-users