- you and your provider agree to uphold GDPR legislation
- you and your provider are liable for damages when breaching any of
the above.

Click link to confirm and you agree with the above
https://www.domainwithoutletsencryptcertificate.com/asdfasdfadsfaf

5. sender clicks confirm url
6. email address is added to some white list.
7. email is delivered to recipient.
Re: handling spam from gmail. [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 09:20, Marc Roos <M.Roos@f1-outsourcing.eu> wrote:

> I am sick of this gmail spam. Does anyone know a solution where I can do
> something like this:
>
> 1. received email from adcpni444@gmail.com
> 2. system recognizes this email address has been 'whitelisted', continue
> with 7.
> 3. system recognizes as this email never been seen before
> 4. auto reply with something like (maybe with a wait time of x hours):
> Your message did not receive the final recipient. You are sending
> from a known spam provider
> network that is why we blocked your message. Please confirm that:
> - you are not a spammer and
> - you have permission to use the mail adress you send your message to
> - you and your provider agree to uphold GDPR legislation
> - you and your provider are liable for damages when breaching any of
> the above.
>

> Click link to confirm and you agree with the above
> https://www.domainwithoutletsencryptcertificate.com/asdfasdfadsfaf
>
> 5. sender clicks confirm url
> 6. email address is added to some white list.
> 7. email is delivered to recipient.

Are you sure these emails are really coming from gmail or are they fakes?
If fakes, they will mostly be stopped if you test with decent rbls such as
zen. Much easier and less intrusive.
RE: handling spam from gmail. [ In reply to ]
I have got lots of shit coming from *.google.com like these:

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
h=mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=2NdLKf5rHcCL3IbMH3GuhPFJibYnFLn3P1EiVRDs7vY=;

b=bFr2PRTThfF7Rc6VbfwKNIib8HtpUZY6ETyZxq3yfn2+wpBC2iOt4KV99BS+8bN3qU

eqVXcceSgi/RbKFeDsgLA1ZMDxpzDiaqAQoJNJTwHM/1qme5TpGIOVE7KAjSnB/f540C

dZSOwBVloMm2icCVZrBmhm5dOzslRR9sm6ZqlPCqzcV6aSTZbzfGwGXxSWySIbd4EXBL

XyDQ/8qaPYt7JT6yR9Ds5bbfzMurhvCQdyUImjBQzhzNbqHPUO6RaS0BoEq1kjU68Tvb

Ot0GHfDURBAGHQafA3lqGlko6ERW6TXB7YHkZVDh6TiGYoyvNDbAkZyw3+gnHE5/KhbA
KMCw==
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id
:subject:to;
bh=2NdLKf5rHcCL3IbMH3GuhPFJibYnFLn3P1EiVRDs7vY=;

b=icJ/PlxxtnwmdowH5ii9SM/8EHHh86jsGLE6OTECSCFANj5JZQPbsbYYLCWphiwDGU

OcI0bv4O9RclGpAoscodnI4t/HKWmkuHWw9hwt7qit0g+hn8zdVNUFPJiogdsFoSh7eu

K9SA41XmqagjAL1/jljqv58l3t7QQogCtfASW3zw64si7X0tHfL9Bf+PsdvP8kX5Os71

UZDRxKHrCyIt4bQAzd4fr29CM5Sz9vhWO4FgpA2/6o2LAgTFZ/HEwJ9hAol+2HWuLNnf

hvHm3AkdPWT6x7lvMXzW0m4oXnwI16Cz092yzZKEJ9sSLhNAYt2rcMMxmTz7ts/KrdZz
dkiw==