all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
On 31.05.20 10:51, Noel Butler wrote:
>Anyone else noticed it seems to scoring much much higher FP's in past
>few weeks?
>
>Ima disable the damn thing I think.

not here.
Aren't those e-mails empty or w/o text parts?
I hve noticed that fuzzy checks often hit on such mails.
Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> writes:

> On 31.05.20 10:51, Noel Butler wrote:
>>Anyone else noticed it seems to scoring much much higher FP's in past
>>few weeks?
>>
>>Ima disable the damn thing I think.
>
> not here.

here either. I've been noticing quite good results with pyzor
actually, and have thought it should be scored higher.

I have seen messages reported 89 times, anyone seen more?

--
micah
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]

On 31.05.20 08:15, micah anderson wrote:
>here either. I've been noticing quite good results with pyzor
>actually, and have thought it should be scored higher.
>
>I have seen messages reported 89 times, anyone seen more?

how do you check this?

The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> writes:

>>Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> writes:
>>> not here.
>
> On 31.05.20 08:15, micah anderson wrote:
>>here either. I've been noticing quite good results with pyzor
>>actually, and have thought it should be scored higher.
>>
>>I have seen messages reported 89 times, anyone seen more?
>
> how do you check this?

add_header all Pyzor _PYZOR_

--
micah
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 31 May 2020 13:35:28 +0200
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> On 31.05.20 10:51, Noel Butler wrote:
> >Anyone else noticed it seems to scoring much much higher FP's in past
> >few weeks?
> >
> >Ima disable the damn thing I think.
>
> not here.
> Aren't those e-mails empty or w/o text parts?
> I hve noticed that fuzzy checks often hit on such mails.

It's not just empty parts, it's also text that preprocesses
down to something generic. Also a little bit of bulk mail gets listed.

I periodically run my local ham corpus through
"pyzor local_whitelist" which generates a file of hashes that wont be
checked.

On Sun, 31 May 2020 08:15:12 -0400
micah anderson wrote:

> I have seen messages reported 89 times, anyone seen more?

A few years ago I had some spams selling bitcoin services that were
above 3600.
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
On 01/06/2020 10:38, RW wrote:

> bit of bulk mail gets listed.

That what started all the complaints, lot of users seem to be subscribed
to a few news letters, the most common factor for them was ServetheHome
now getting listed by pyzor, checking my own junk folder, I found a few
general emails listed, some other news letters, from different
senders/networks, only over in past 2 weeks, ones that usually dont
trigger anything, a quick look at shows no change in formatting either.

I'd rather not nuke pyzor just yet so will adjust to a very low score
and monitor it.

Thanks all.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate any part of
this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]

On 01.06.20 12:13, Noel Butler wrote:
>That what started all the complaints, lot of users seem to be subscribed
>to a few news letters, the most common factor for them was ServetheHome
>now getting listed by pyzor, checking my own junk folder, I found a few
>general emails listed, some other news letters, from different
>senders/networks, only over in past 2 weeks, ones that usually dont
>trigger anything, a quick look at shows no change in formatting either.
>
>I'd rather not nuke pyzor just yet so will adjust to a very low score
>and monitor it.

did it hit too many of other rules? I understand about DCC, and can
understand abot PYZOR (especially because there are users who sign up for
something and then report it as spam).

Re: pyzor [ In reply to ]
On 01/06/2020 17:02, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> On 01/06/2020 10:38, RW wrote: bit of bulk mail gets listed.

On 01.06.20 12:13, Noel Butler wrote:

> That what started all the complaints, lot of users seem to be subscribed
> to a few news letters, the most common factor for them was ServetheHome
> now getting listed by pyzor, checking my own junk folder, I found a few
> general emails listed, some other news letters, from different
> senders/networks, only over in past 2 weeks, ones that usually dont
> trigger anything, a quick look at shows no change in formatting either.
>
> I'd rather not nuke pyzor just yet so will adjust to a very low score
> and monitor it.

did it hit too many of other rules? I understand about DCC, and can
understand abot PYZOR (especially because there are users who sign up
for
something and then report it as spam).

No common denominator for other hits, usually a couple URI's that always
hit on list manage and some others for the news letters, but some random
mails a couple of rules, nothing major, but the pyzor hit was putting
them over the limit, I've dropped pyzor down to 0.8 now so should be ok
giving a good buffer still before hitting.