Looks like DCC/Rhyolite has stopped working. First noticed problems around 19:30 last night UK time.

Problem seems to be that DNS for dcc-servers.net has gone away. Have checked with the likes of mxtoolbox and intoDNS and they appear to agree.

When I do a 'whois' for the domain I notice:

Updated Date: 2020-05-23T07:40:31Z

Just wondered if anyone knows what's going on?

Thanks

Judy.
Re: dcc-servers.net seems to have gone away [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 23 May 2020 at 09:55, hospice admin <hospice.it@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> Looks like DCC/Rhyolite has stopped working. First noticed problems around 19:30 last night UK time.
>
> Problem seems to be that DNS for dcc-servers.net has gone away. Have checked with the likes of mxtoolbox and intoDNS and they appear to agree.
>
> When I do a 'whois' for the domain I notice:
>
> Updated Date: 2020-05-23T07:40:31Z
>

> Just wondered if anyone knows what's going on?

I have no idea, but I confirm the problem.
Re: dcc-servers.net seems to have gone away [ In reply to ]
Well, crud. Anyone have a replica from before the records dropped they
would be willing to share out?

Re: dcc-servers.net seems to have gone away [ In reply to ]

On 23.05.20 11:12, Shawn Iverson wrote:
>Well, crud. Anyone have a replica from before the records dropped they
>would be willing to share out?

seems fixed by now.

Remember half the people you know are below average.
Re: dcc-servers.net seems to have gone away [ In reply to ]
Yes, all fixed.  There was an issue with a domain name renewal.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation
Re: dcc-servers.net seems to have gone away [ In reply to ]
Great news.

Everything looks good at this end.

Thanks to all for your input.

Judy.