/etc/spamassassin# cat local.cf | grep all_spam_to
all_spam_to spam@domain.ch

but on this spam mailbox never appair any E-Mail?
Re: rule all_spam_to [ In reply to ]
On 5/22/20 12:18 PM, Maurizio Caloro wrote:

> Hello
> I have here spamassassin with Postfix and Dovevot on Debian 9 and 10 running.
> i need to go shure if all Email that declare as spam, are relay spam so defininig this rule.
>
> /etc/spamassassin# cat local.cf | grep all_spam_to
> all_spam_to spam@domain.ch
>
> but on this spam mailbox never appair any E-Mail?

all_spam_to will not do what you *think* it does.

See:

https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt

whitelist_to user@example.com
If the given address appears as a recipient in the message headers
(Resent-To, To, Cc, obvious envelope recipient, etc.) the mail will
be whitelisted. Useful if you're deploying SpamAssassin
system-wide,
and don't want some users to have their mail filtered. Same format
as "whitelist_from".

There are three levels of To-whitelisting, "whitelist_to",
"more_spam_to" and "all_spam_to". Users in the first level may
still
get some spammish mails blocked, but users in "all_spam_to" should
never get mail blocked.

The headers checked for whitelist addresses are as follows: if
"Resent-To" or "Resent-Cc" are set, use those; otherwise check all
addresses taken from the following set of headers:

Cc
Apparently-To
Delivered-To
Envelope-Recipients