Mailing List Archive

Beginner - Spamassassins 3.4.4 - Deb 10
Hello today i have installed SpamAssassin 3.4.4, iam new to this
application.

Also the CPAN Module are installed and the Service from SpamAssassin are up
and Running,

i think that iam ready but also i recieve always alot of spam

I read the installation paper on the Spamassassin site, but i dont know
exactly

What do you use to learn this application. you buy a book ? or you found any

Thing on Spamassassin site ?

On the local.cf i made the following changes ;

rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM*****

required_score 5

use_bayes 1

bayes_auto_learn 1

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit

whitelist_from info@sbb.ch <mailto:info@sbb.ch>

Thanks for possible update

Re: Beginner - Spamassassins 3.4.4 - Deb 10 [ In reply to ]
On 09.05.20 01:52, mauric@gmx.ch wrote:
>Subject: Beginner - Spamassassins 3.4.4 - Deb 10
>
>Hello today i have installed SpamAssassin 3.4.4, iam new to this
>application.
>

>Also the CPAN Module are installed and the Service from SpamAssassin are up
>and Running,

if "deb 10" means "debian 10" then uninstall everything you have installed
via CPAN and lean to use debian.

and run:

apt-get install spamassassin

under root user.

2B|!2B, that's a question!
Re: Beginner - Spamassassins 3.4.4 - Deb 10 [ In reply to ]
Oh ya, you'll see the same in the Roles, under "Permissions".

Larry