what i did?:

i have a spammail in my inbox as maildir format.
when i check the spamscore with spamassassin < $spam_mail, then i get a score from 1.0.

i learned this mail as spam with sa-learn --spam $spam_mail and the system confirm this.
if i check the mail again with spamassassin, i get the same score 1.0.

is this normal? i think the score should over the required spamscore

---
kind regards
Re: spamassassin learn spam [ In reply to ]
On 08.05.20 09:27, support@mmarzouki.de wrote:
>i have spamassassin on my centos7 system.
>sometimes i received spammails and i would like to learn this mails as spam with sa-learn --spam.
>
>but it doesn't seem to work, because the spamscore is before and after the same.

>what i did?:
>
>i have a spammail in my inbox as maildir format.
>when i check the spamscore with spamassassin < $spam_mail, then i get a score from 1.0.
>
>i learned this mail as spam with sa-learn --spam $spam_mail and the system confirm this.
>if i check the mail again with spamassassin, i get the same score 1.0.
>
>is this normal? i think the score should over the required spamscore

you need to train at least 200 spams and 200 hams before bayes start kicking

your system can use different bayes database, e.g. systems using amavis
se bayes database in amavis user's directory

one spam sometimed may not be enough to change the resulting score

post your X-Spam headers.

I have added these lines to mu user_prefs file:

add_header all Report _REPORT_
add_header all Languages _LANGUAGES_
add_header all tokens-spam _SPAMMYTOKENS(25,short)_
add_header all tokens-ham _HAMMYTOKENS(25,short)_
add_header all tokens-sum _TOKENSUMMARY_
add_header all countries _RELAYCOUNTRY_

my X-Spam-Report contains lines like these to see how my bayes works:

* -0.0 BAYES_20 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
* [score: 0.1545]

Re: spamassassin learn spam [ In reply to ]
Hi Harald,

yes i execute this as the root user.

but with which user i have to execute sa-lean --spam if i use amavisd?

per default you can't switch to the amavis user to execute the learn command.

cheers