contain any. I hope this information is helpful."

--
Sent from: http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Users-f3.html
Re: What is BODY: IMH_ED_SPAM rule? [ In reply to ]
So?
That's their rule.
Nothing the SA user list or dev team can help you with.

Re: What is BODY: IMH_ED_SPAM rule? [ In reply to ]
On 8 Apr 2020, at 12:24, Axb wrote:

> So?
> That's their rule.
> Nothing the SA user list or dev team can help you with.

"Toolworker" was replying to a message from 2014.

!!!

> On 2020-04-08 17:17, Toolworker wrote:
>> IMH_ED_SPAM is peculiar to InMotion Hosting.
>>
>> It causes a lot of false positives for me too.
>>
>> Their support advised:
>>
>> "IMH_ED_SPAM is a InMotion Hosting rule that matches known spammy
>> keywords
>> and assigns a spam score to them. The phrases in the list are common
>> spam
>> phrases that are likely to be blocked in other places. I would do a
>> google
>> search for common spam phrases and make sure that your newsletter
>> doesn't
>> contain any. I hope this information is helpful."
>>

>> --
>> Sent from:
>> http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Users-f3.html

--
Bill Cole
Not For Hire (currently)
Re: What is BODY: IMH_ED_SPAM rule? [ In reply to ]
Bill Cole wrote
> "Toolworker" was replying to a message from 2014.
>
> !!!

I wasn't looking for help - I was providing it.

It was a problem in 2014 and it's a problem today - although only for
InMotion Hosting customers. And now there's an answer to the question.

And I suggest that anyone bothered enough by this rule to google it should
go into their cPanel and reduce its weight.

My apologies if this is the wrong place for the answer, but this was where
the question was, and this is the only hit on the web for IMH_ED_SPAM.

--
Sent from: http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Users-f3.html