Anyway of blocking attached spam mail of Corona.

Regards,
Siddhesh Kadam
Re: Spam Mail [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:01:46PM +0530, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
> Team,
>
> Anyway of blocking attached spam mail of Corona.

it's hitting more than 9 points for me with updated rules.
Most relevant hits are:
1.0 FORGED_SPF_HELO No description available.
0.5 KAM_NUMSUBJECT Subject ends in numbers excluding current years
0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML
tag
0.2 KAM_DMARC_NONE DKIM has Failed or SPF has failed on the message
and the domain has no DMARC policy
1.3 BITCOIN_SPAM_01 BitCoin spam pattern 01
1.3 BITCOIN_EXTORT_01 Extortion spam, pay via BitCoin
0.5 PDS_BTC_ID FP reduced Bitcoin ID
2.5 BITCOIN_SPAM_05 BitCoin spam pattern 05

Do you have updated rules ?
Are you using KAM.cf rules as well ?
Which rules does this message hits for you ?

Giovanni
Re: Spam Mail [ In reply to ]
On 2020-03-24 07:31, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:

> Anyway of blocking attached spam mail of Corona.

its not a problem if you dont have a bitcoin address, stay safe, only
change email password to be more safe, if the content is right all he
clams is he knows your leaked password

even strong passwords can be leaked :/