Mailing List Archive

__DOS_DIRECT_TO_MX false positive
Hello there,

The sender is using Outlook and his own mail server. Mail comes to my server
and scores against DOS_OUTLOOK_TO_MX, because of __DOS_DIRECT_TO_MX false
positive. I've been looking into message headers for hours and see nothing
strange over there. 'Received' header are present. Why is that happening?

Here go message headers:

s=devil;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:Subject:To:From:Sender:

Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:

List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=h4pJYmQ0nUrSyDSpmmTMRGQujrhNUzRT7j0y17TLUlw=;
b=RaP5CxIGho9jLMUqOoxkBvlmsV

An6EeqGxIn7siqMrP6Lci9cLlCOQ09553AOH4U0sHXNfLZR/dgeXRXl5j7C4hj7BRtM8lBYw4TtZL

FGli8gs4b4qaJSYhIdeTFTuygg4X/8wD8qTRxYTrE1dujJggPR1neGdtTBaF6WliKsD4=;