Mailing List Archive

What am I dping wrong as my whitelit does not seem to work?
Hi!

In /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf I have, among other things:

whitelist_from *.powersystemsdesign.com

Still mails from them are flagged as SPAM:

Content analysis details: (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]
1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?72.52.218.80>]
0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
2.8 UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY BODY: Message written in an undesired language
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.0 HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST BODY: HTML font color similar or identical to
background
0.8 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
0.1 TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS_HTML To: lacks brackets and no rDNS and HTML only
2.1 NORDNS_LOW_CONTRAST No rDNS + hidden text

sender is: newsletter@powersystemsdesign.com
Re: What am I dping wrong as my whitelit does not seem to work? [ In reply to ]
> whitelist_from *.powersystemsdesign.com
>
> sender is: newsletter@powersystemsdesign.com
Your whitelist entry expects a literal dot before the second level
domain. Try *@powersystemsdesign.com