Thanks in advance,

Zane

wherever you are
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 02:25:45PM -0800, Zane Kierkegaard wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've created a pile of custom rules, some of which I want SA to ignore
> when deciding whether or not to automatically feed the Bayesian
> classifier.
>
> Is there a way to accomplish this? If so, how?

tflags SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME noautolearn

Michael
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
At 05:25 PM 2/3/2004, Zane Kierkegaard wrote:
>I've created a pile of custom rules, some of which I want SA to ignore
>when deciding whether or not to automatically feed the Bayesian
>classifier.
>
>Is there a way to accomplish this? If so, how?

give your rules a tflags of userconf.. this is exactly how it's done for
GTUBE...

ie:
tflags GTUBE userconf
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
At 05:34 PM 2/3/2004, Michael Parker wrote:
> > Is there a way to accomplish this? If so, how?
> >

>tflags SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME noautolearn

noautolearn is a 2.70 feature, it's not present in the 2.6x or 2.5x codebases.
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 05:57:35PM -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:
> At 05:34 PM 2/3/2004, Michael Parker wrote:
> >> Is there a way to accomplish this? If so, how?
> >>

> >tflags SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME noautolearn
>
> noautolearn is a 2.70 feature, it's not present in the 2.6x or 2.5x
> codebases.

Hmmm...guess I'm out of the 2.6x loop. I stand corrected.

Michael
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:57:46 -0600, "Michael Parker" <parkerm@pobox.com>
said:
> > noautolearn is a 2.70 feature, it's not present in the 2.6x or 2.5x
> > codebases.

Is there a workaround for this in the 2.63 codebase (besides disabling
auto-learning)? I have quite a few rules that I'd like to use, but I need
SA to ignore them when deciding whether or not to feed the Bayesian
classifier.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?
Re: Ignoring cutom rules when feeding the Bayes beast [ In reply to ]
At 11:34 AM 2/4/2004, Zane Kierkegaard wrote:
> > > noautolearn is a 2.70 feature, it's not present in the 2.6x or 2.5x
> > > codebases.
> > >

>Is there a workaround for this in the 2.63 codebase (besides disabling
>auto-learning)? I have quite a few rules that I'd like to use, but I need
>SA to ignore them when deciding whether or not to feed the Bayesian
>classifier.

As I said in another email in this thread the way to do this for 2.63 is to
use "userconf" as a tflag, instead of "noautolearn"...